top of page


Injured in an Accident?

Have you been injured, through no fault of your own, in an accident that occurred on a public property—for instance, an office, retail store or restaurant—or even in a private home? If so, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, disability benefits or more.

Property owners are required to carry insurance to cover just such unforeseen incidents. Don't suffer alone or in silence. Talk to Tim and find out whether you have a case. 

bottom of page